Technologies are changing very fast. We believe we need to constantly learn and improve our knowledge to master our clients’ challenges. We understand that there is no single technology or framework fit for all our clients needs, hence our people are using many different technologies in their daily work.
Most of our enterprise projects are executed on a solid Node or Java stack, some on Microsoft .Net.
M-SQUARE is technology agnostic and works within the technical constraints of its clients.
We love to work with Docker, Kubernetes, CoreOS and in on Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services.
Some of the technologies and programming languages that we use:
- Redux (native)
- Spring (IoC, MVC, AOP, security, batch)
- Hadoop (MapReduce, HBase)
- Lucene & Solr
- Mule ESB
- MS BizTalk Server
- Web services SOAP and rest (axis, CXF, Jersey)
- EAI Patterns
- Reliable message queuing and routing
- Distributed caching systems
- Visual C++
- WPF ( Presentation Foundation )
- WCF ( Communication Foundation)
- WWF ( Workflow Foundation )
- MS AppFabric
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- MS SQL Server
- Bitbucket Pipelines
- HP Quick Test Pro
- Compuware Gomez SaaS Web and Load (synthetic) testing
- Compuware dynaTrace end to end and deep transaction analysis
- MS .NET C#