https://m-square.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/logo-m-square.png 0 0 Jaroslaw Orlowski https://m-square.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/logo-m-square.png Jaroslaw Orlowski2020-06-29 23:55:582020-06-30 00:32:28Dynatrace Managed release notes version 1.196
New features and enhancements
- Easy SLA and SLO reporting for all your API endpoints with public synthetic HTTP monitors
- Dynatrace Managed turnkey Premium High Availability for globally distributed data centers (Early Adopter)
- Massively automate enterprise operations using Dynatrace information discovered with the Monitored entities API v2
- Extend infrastructure observability with JMX Extensions and additional full-stack metrics
- Install private Synthetic monitoring locations on Linux faster with the new automated workflow
- Optimized OneAgent and ActiveGate installation package disk space utilization with automatic cleanup of unused ActiveGate packages and Synthetic modules.
- SSL certificates and keys are now stored in
- Community invitation email content was updated to make it easier for users to get started.
Cluster Management Console
- Chat can now also be launched from Deployment status pages.
- Featured product news menu entries are now visible in the context of Deployment status pages.
Installation and upgrade
- The JRE was updated to version 8u252 to take advantage of the latest security-vulnerability enhancements and bug fixes. All services will be automatically restarted during the upgrade.
- Easier deployment of HTTPS proxy trusted certificate via
--network-proxy-cert-file <path>. See installation command line parameter.
Delivered product ideas
The post Dynatrace Managed release notes version 1.196 appeared first on Dynatrace blog.
This syndicated content is provided by Dynatrace and was originally posted at https://www.dynatrace.com/news/blog/dynatrace-managed-release-notes-version-1-196/