This week, we delve into the top considerations for running Windows Server 2016 with Hyper-V, the suite of Docker security tools available and the three steps required to get MSBuild in Docker. As we begin a new week, let’s recap our top five most-read stories for the week of October 30, 2016:
- Docker For Windows Server With Hyper-V – top considerations for running Docker for Windows Server 2016 with Hyper-V VM to understand how they can work together.
- Docker Security – an overview of the suite of tools available to help secure a container and their range of enhancements built into the Docker platform by Benjamin Wootton.
- MSBuild With Docker – three steps needed to get MSBuild in a Docker container and have it build an ASP.NET WebAPI application with Windows Containers by Alex Ellis.
- Docker Enterprise Case Studies – five application case studies covering everything from legacy processes to CI/CD pipelines and how Docker helped reduce customer cost, complexity and chaos.
- AWS, Docker, And Deep Learning – a method to speed the digital artist transformation, by relying on an artificial intelligence system. AI system is based on a Deep Neural Network that creates artistic images indistinguishable (author opinion) from the works of an artist by Luis Herrera Benítez.
Learn More about Docker
This syndicated content is provided by Docker and was originally posted at https://blog.docker.com/2016/11/docker-weekly-roundup-october-30-2016/