Technologies are changing very fast. We believe we need to constantly learn and improve our knowledge to master our clients challenges. We understand that there is no single technology or framework fit for all our clients needs, hence our people are using many different technologies in their daily work.
Most of our enterprise projects are executed on a solid Java stack, some on Microsoft .Net and others on PHP.
M-SQUARE is technology agnostic and works within the technical constraints of its clients.
We love to work with dynamic languages such as Groovy. Rapid web development frameworks like Grails as well as Spring framework, Hibernate and many more.
Some of the technologies and programming languages that we use:
- J2EE (JPA, EJB, JMS)
- Spring (IoC, MVC, AOP, security, batch)
- Hadoop (MapReduce, HBase)
- Lucene & Solr
- Mule ESB / CloudHub
- MS BizTalk Server
- Web services SOAP and rest (axis, CXF, Jersey)
- EAI Patterns
- Reliable message queuing and routing
- Distributed caching systems
- Visual C++
- WPF ( Presentation Foundation )
- WCF ( Communication Foundation)
- WWF ( Workflow Foundation )
- MS AppFabric
- MS SQL Server
- HP Quick Test Pro
- Compuware Gomez SaaS Web and Load (synthetic) testing
- Compuware dynaTrace end to end and deep transaction analysis
- MS .NET C#